Let’s say your kids request pudding every day as part of their breakfast AND let’s say this *next level* pudding is packed with:
- vitamins A, B, C, E, K
- mono-unsaturated fatty acid like oleic acid
- minerals (magnesium, calcium, sulfur, zinc, iron, copper, potassium, and manganese)
- potassium (even more than a banana!)
- is easily digestible
- is anti fungal and anti bacterial
How could you possibly say NO?
I know I can’t! My kids have been requesting this chocolate avocado pudding as part of their breakfast or lunch for weeks now and trust me, it’s not just for the kids. My *ahem* ‘particular’ husband even scrapes his bowl clean. So, if you love a creamy, rich pudding that is super easy to make, super delicious AND packs in a ton of nutrition then you have got to try this!
*The addition of collagen to this pudding, kicks it to the next level. Collagen helps reduce inflammation, cellulite, supports skin and nail growth, helps tighten loose skin (yup!), improves digestion, is rich in protein etc…I mean, this stuff rocks!! Do yourself and your family a favor and take this pudding to the *next level*! 🙂
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp raw cacao (what's the difference between cacao and cocoa?
- 1 tbsp collagen (I use this one)
- 1/8 cup maple syrup (why I don't buy Grade A maple syrup)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a small blender (I use this one) and puree until smooth.
- Serve and share with others 🙂