Pancakes are magic!
…At least that’s what my kids say (and I have to agree!). Sunday mornings used to be our pancake day, but now that I’ve created these best ever quick gluten free chocolate chip pancakes, I can easily whip these up on a school morning too! They seriously take barely any time at all and the best part is there’s no mess to clean after wards. Everything gets tossed in the blender for a few seconds and voila! No yucky gluten, no grains and no nut flours. These are a seriously clean pancake. If you’re looking for an eggless pancake (that is AIP legal) these 10 minute blueberry pancakes are a must try!
- Toss everything except chocolate chips into a blender and twirl around for a few secs. I like to start with 2.5 tbsp coconut flour and add more if necessary otherwise the batter may turn out too thick. The goal is to be able to pour it into the frying pan.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Heat a large frying pan on low/medium heat and throw down some yummy butter (we like to use this salted, grass-fed butter)
- Pour batter and cook until it starts to set.
- Flip and repeat.
- Serve with optional fresh whipped cream, fruit and/or maple syrup (here's why I never buy grade A maple syrup).
- ENJOY! 🙂
- Libby's Note: Because of the coconut flour, the batter will thicken if allowed to sit. Blend these beauties up just before you plan to fry them.
How much do you love pancakes?